Every day Circle of Life nurses go to workÖ..
providing care to children in their own homes. If not for these special
nurses these children would remain in a hospital setting.
ABOUT CIRCLE OF LIFE
- Circle of Life Home Care has been caring for
children in their own home since 1984.
- Circle of Life is managed by three nurses.
- Circle of Life is not part of a large
corporation therefore; we are able to make decisions locally. This
allows us to be flexible in meeting each child/families needs.
- Our three nurse managers have a total of 45
years of home pediatric experience.
- Caring for children with ventilators,
tracheotomies, IVís, etc.
- All nurses must have one year nursing
experience prior to training on any pediatric case.
- All Circle of Life nurses are given extensive
training on each pediatric case prior to working for that child.
We even go to school with your kids